Sunday, August 9, 2020

In for the long haul

 Well, it's been a bit longer than I would have liked since the last post, but no one has complained. :)

Been working on the new Success Now web app. Mostly working on it on my local computer, but have uploaded some of it to my new website. Interesting that what displays perfectly on my screen when working locally is screwed up when I upload it. Guess I'm going to have to do some research on that.

This is so frustrating as my ideas for the game keep coming, but making them part of the game is taking forever!

What to do? Keep on, stay focused and don't give up!

Yup, that is what I am going to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...