Sunday, May 31, 2020

Most Improved Player (MIP) award

So, I think I mentioned previously, I have been playing an ad hoc version of Success Now with a few friends, Dennis & Mike. Also, my Granddaughter is playing as well!

Anyway, last night I awarded Dennis, the first Success Now Most Improved Player award for bringing a long held goal into reality, with his first free online breathing session. I am thrilled to have been a part of making this happen and enjoyed working, err I mean playing, to make it happen. You can find out more about him and his 'work' here


And would you believe there are delays in getting the app released? Ha, working in the software industry most of my life, and I am not surprised, but anxious to see the results. Patience ... Just extended the deliverable date another 5 days until June 6th. Well, what can I say? Persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...