Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The rollercoaster

Roller Coasters with Eye-Catching Designs | Architectural Digest

 I never promised you a rose garden ...

How about a rollercoaster ride instead?

Hard to believe I've been at this since February this time, but time flies, and I've been up and down so many times I feel like a yoyo. (Too many metaphors?)

You know the old 'one step forward, two steps back' routine, yeah?

But sometimes its just damn hard. Yup, sometimes success comes easy, and other times it's just excruciatingly tiresome and annoying and frustrating and all that.

These are times when having a good support system in place can make a huge difference. I have a couple of people that are rooting for my success in this endeavor and keeping tabs on my progress. How could I disappoint them by giving up? One of the key concepts of the game is having a mentor who serves as, among other things, an 'accountability partner'. One who can hold your feet to the fire, when you start getting cold feet.

Today my intention is to make contact with a developer who can help me complete this first phase of the game. Come hell or high water!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...