Sunday, July 19, 2020

More small successes - and frustrations!

Small successes aren't as exhilarating as huge successes, but it's rare to have huge successes every day. Sometimes it's the small successes that keep me motivated and moving toward the larger ones.

I've been working on this app since early February. The design part was simply great fun and daily huge successes as I saw the mockup/design grow each day.

Ah, but then working with the developers. Long story short - very frustrating! Failure heaped upon failure. :(

So, now I'm learning to develop it myself in Kodular. Small successes and small failures. But its coming along. Have had to restart from scratch twice. But I should have something worth showing in a few days, and maybe the MVP within the next week or so. Fingers crossed!

Here are a couple of screenshots, including some glitches I'm still trying to resolve.



The great thing about this journey is that I've had a chance to rethink the design each time I begin again. This time I'm using a color scheme created by my granddaughter, Trish. Cool, hey?

Honestly, it's a bit more fun than frustration - though that depends on the time of day. :)

Til next time - 

You deserve SUCCESS NOW! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...