Friday, May 15, 2020

Progress has been made

So, since my last post, 3 days ago, I have -
  • Bought & set up skeleton website at SuccessNow-TheGame.com.
  • Includes contact form and link to this blog.
  • Had our logo professionally designed. 

  • Contracted with 2 developers for an initial 3 pages of the game to see who has the best & most cost-effective implementation of my design. Should have these available for installing on any Android Device by Tuesday of next week. Let me know if you want to be an Alpha or Beta tester.
  • Added logo and links to the website & blog to my outgoing emails.
  • Added 2nd Player for an ad hoc offshoot of the game for Head-to-Head play between 2 players. It uses an Excel spreadsheet and its kinda clunky, but is exciting enough to be folded into one of the next levels of the game.
  • Supported my friend and fellow Player, Dennis Crow in establishing free breathwork sessions, with the first session being tonight at 5:00 pm PST. Check out his Facebook page.
An exciting journey has begun, that gets me popping out of bed in the morning with ideas and purpose! Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...