Thursday, June 25, 2020

WOW, talking about Failure!

Yes, I know that we're all about success and all, but sometimes we just get stuck in a string of failures. A few days over a month from the start, at the moment I have no source files that compile, and no app to show!

GRRRR!

Just a little depressing :)

But we will go on. Because that's what we do. I never promised you a rose garden.

On the brighter side - there is always a brighter side, even if I have to look unusually hard to find it.

Been seeing my incoming email going directly to Trash for days, and couldn't figure out why. Pared my inbox down to about a thousand messages, reinstalled Outlook, wiped my hard drive and reinstalled Windows. To no avail.

Then read a post about the problem maybe not being with Outlook but my email provider. Hmm. Went in  to Godaddy's web email feature and found that there was a rule to send any incoming mail addressed to me directly to Trash! Now how did that get there? Whew! One small step for mankind!

Also, rented a virtual desktop in the cloud to use for development so that the developer and I can both access it and ensure that we are on the same page when trying to resolve issues.

See, feeling better already.

It felt like slogging through mud all day, but at the end of the day, there was some success. Makes it all worthwhile. 

Apollo (Len)

We have an app for that!

SUCCESS NOW! The Game
You Deserve This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...