Saturday, June 27, 2020

Small successes

Sometimes all I need is a small success to keep me on track. That's why persevering, sticking at it, eventually works. The law of averages, and the accumulation of experimental data, tends to bring about success when we keep on plugging away at a problem. The problem sometimes is trying to 'win' or solve a problem by continuing the same actions. What it takes is often backing off until I can see a new approach, and try something new.

So, with an issue of authentication/registering a new player in the app, it seemed for weeks it was hit or miss. Finally yesterday I had two friends try the app for the first time and the registration worked perfectly! YAY! Still more testing to do, but that small success motivates me to keep on and move the project forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...