Wednesday, September 23, 2020

It's a journey ...

 


I've set out on an adventure, a journey to strange new lands. I'm not sure exactly what I will find when I get there, but am determined to persevere or drown in the Sea of Doing.

It's been a while since my last post, kinda out of sight of land these last weeks. Existing on hardtack & rum 😧.

But there has been some progress, excruciatingly slow and I have been seeking to delegate more of the work and find the right balance between doing & getting help. I'm a stubborn cuss, and it's not that easy for me to ask for help, but I can waste a lot of time trying to solve a problem when maybe someone else could solve it more quickly.

Don't we just love to learn? Sometimes it's fun and easy and sometimes it's damn hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on track ...

  Get back on track! It's been a tough month. All sorts of things going wrong and getting in the way of forward movement on the game. Bu...